quality potatoes

Getting Help

In these challenging living circumstances, it may be difficult to ask for help, but if you are finding it difficult to make ends meet and are in need to food aid, please contact a social care organisation in the area as your first port of call.

Social care organisations or representatives in the Bo’ness and Falkirk Council area include:

  • housing officers
  • recovery coordinators
  • social workers
  • health visitors
  • schools
  • the Salvation Army

They will provide us with a referral so we have the information needed to ensure we provide food assistance appropriate for the household. We will provide assistance by delivering food packs once a week up to a maximum of six weeks. At the end of this time, if a further referral is required, please get in touch with the social care organisation as before.

Scroll to Top